[TYPO3-formidable] Modalbox and multi Page Forms

Michael Paffrath michael.paffrath at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:49:40 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

i am using formidable for quite a while now - mostly for listings/
singleViews and forms.

Now i´m trying to put a form into a modalbox and process the submitted
data.
Processing and repainting the displayed data works fine, but i have a
problem validating the submitted data.
Any hints how the form-validation in a modalbox works?

My second question is also about the modalbox-renderlet.
Is it possible to use it for a multi page form?
If so - and i guess you can ;-) - how do i start this? I couldn´t find
anything on the web about it ...

I would appreciate any help/link/hint very much!

Best regards,
Michael