[TYPO3-formidable] [TYPO3-project-formidable] The poor man's AJAX pager

Gary Wong gary.wong at spingroup.com
Tue Jun 8 16:44:49 CEST 2010

Hi Rego,

I see you used a lister renderlet to put the pager in, and then
repainted that when changed - that's great! I didn't think of that.  It
is a bit of code to get the functionality but I don't think it's cpu
intensive, and we really have no choice unless/untill they add AJAX
capabilities to the pager.

I suppose alternatively you could also "draw" the pager in a BOX
renderlet using pure HTML (maybe <ul><li> items), thereby saving some
LISTER code processing.

Thanks for sharing,

Gary