[TYPO3-formidable] how to get the $_GET params from url

Domi Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:43:27 CEST 2010

Hello,

I still search for a method to reach the GET-param value from the
searchformular in the detailed view. My link looks like:

http://www.testseite.de/no_cache/search-family.html?tx_dmfaupairs[modus]=2&tx_dmfaupairs[uid]=1

in the detailed view. My problem is for getting the value of
tx_dmfaupairs[uid]=1 in my formitdable.xml.

Thanks for any help

Greetings
Domi