[TYPO3-project-formidable] Renderlet:file, delete a file

Izzie Greys izzie.greys at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:14:40 CEST 2009

Hey List,

I have a question about the renderlet:file.

I have a form where I can add a file so I used the renderlet:file. For
example, I make a new entry and I add a file, then I save my form. Ok, my
file is here. My question is how I can do if I want to delete this file if
still want to keep my entry but I didn't want anymore to attach a file to
this entry?

I haven't found any option for doing this. Any ideas guys?

Regards

Izzie