[TYPO3-project-formidable] RealURL not available in AJAX call?

Gary Wong gary.wong at spingroup.com
Fri Sep 11 23:14:38 CEST 2009

I have a LISTER that is refreshed using AJAX.  In the LISTER is a column
that has a typolink like this...

<column name="full_name" type="renderlet:TEXT" listHeader="Name"
sort="false">
         <data>
           <value>
            <userobj>
                <php><![CDATA[
                    $aRowData = $this->oDataHandler->_getListData();
                    return
                        $this->cObj->typolink('Test',
                            array("parameter"=>2162,'useCashHash' => true,
                              )
                        );
            ]]></php>
        </userobj>
     </value>
    </data>
</column>

I have RealURL installed, but the typolink function is not returning the
RealURL's.  Is it because RealURL is not available/loaded in the AJAX
context?
What can I do about that?

Thanks,
Gary Wong