[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable v2.0.418 - getUserObjParams() or getParams() ?

JéŽrô™me Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Fri Oct 30 16:53:32 CET 2009

Hi Uwe !

You're right, getParams() is now a wrapper for getUserObjParams(). The
reason is that now formidable offers more ways to execute code that just
userobj's thus the name did not fit anymore. I would recommend that you
use getParams() instead, as if any improvements concerning parameters
are made in the future, they'll be done in getParams().

Concerning your 3., that's a change we decided to introduce in an effort
to simplify and add consistency to the whole parameter-handling in
formidable (in validators, events or callback methods, on php-userobj,
php-codebehind or js-codebehind, ...). As a drawback, the passed
parameters have changed (for validators). I apologize for the
compat-problems it introduced, sincerely.

Thanks for caring,
Jerome Schneider