[TYPO3-project-formidable] rdt_date: different behaviour when submitted

JéŽrô™me Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Wed Oct 21 14:14:57 CEST 2009

Hi Pablo,

I tried to reproduce using Formidable 2.0.367 and could not succeed.
If true, it's indeed a bug of rdt_date in corelation with timezones.

Could you try with dates at 2nd January 1970 ?
For this date, correct GMT timestamp should be 86400.

I tried:
	* inserting it in DB => OK 86400
	* resubmit and updating in DB => OK 86400

PS: you may try updating to revision 2.0.418 by SVN following
instructions you'll find here: http://formidable.typo3.ug/svn

Regards,
Jerome