[TYPO3-project-formidable] Possible to duplicate a fieldset with a click?

Walter Seeberger walk2moon at gmx.de
Wed Oct 21 11:41:22 CEST 2009

Hello Formidable-Newsgroup,

I'm completly new to this. So sorry if the answer to my question is obvious...

here it is:
I need a form to fill in data and save this to a db. Now, there is a part of the form (some fields about a contact person), which could be need twice or more times. So what I need is a button that copies these fields, so I can fill them for another contact person (perhaps this acts like a n:m-relation).

hope everybody understood what I mean...

Is there any solution to this?

Regards
Walter
--
Neu: GMX DSL bis 50.000 kBit/s und 200,- Euro Startguthaben!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02