[TYPO3-project-formidable] Problem with majixSubmit functions

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:59:39 CEST 2009

Hi!

There seems to be a problem with majixSubmit() and majixSubmitRefresh()
functions in ajax events since version 2.0.408. The only submit function
working since 408 revision is majixSubmitSearch().

Downgrade to 407 revision is not enough to resolve the problem - I had
to clear formidable cache in typo3tmp folder and delete all .js and .css
files in this folder. I cleared browser cache too, but I'm not sure it's
necesary.

The problem doesn't apear right after upgrade, because it seats
somewhere in the cache, so not everybody could meet this problem.

Regards
Paweł Bandura