[TYPO3-project-formidable] Normal displaying of data

Matthew Colton mat at colton.de
Sun Nov 1 15:58:38 CET 2009

Hi Uwe,
First of all: Thanks for your fast reply.

Am Sonntag, 1. November 2009 15:39:57 schrieb Uwe Schmelzer:
> > Now I want to display the data in the FE (no form, just display)
>
> Is this what you are looking for?
> http://formidable.typo3.ug/features/the-mighty-lister/list-bound-to-a-db-
datasource.html

No, or maybe yes and I don't get it. :)

Basically, what I want to do is enable a "partner" (fe_user) to take care of
his profile. That was easy and works like a charm.
Then I want a partner detail page, which is a FE-plugin and shows the
data/profile of ONE partner. As far as I unterstand the LISTER is a data grid.
The documentation page says "This control is used to display a list of items."
I don't want a list but rather ONE data set and not a list and I don't want it
to be displayed as a table, but rather as a freely definable template with no
table at all.

Cheers
Matthew Colton