[TYPO3-project-formidable] Normal displaying of data

Matthew Colton mat at colton.de
Sun Nov 1 12:21:32 CET 2009

Hi everybody,
first of all: From what I've tried by now, formidable is very nice. I've set
up a rather complicated multi-tabbed form for FE-users with ease.
I've written numerous traditional Typo3 plugins for specific tasks for
customers, but it's never been so easy to create a form, custom validators and
handle form data.

BUT: Now I want to display the data in the FE (no form, just display) and I
honestly don't have a clue how to do that. What am I missing? Feel free to
point me to the right place in the documentation.

Thanks in advance and a special greeting to Jerome!

--
Cheers
Matthew Colton