[TYPO3-project-formidable] majixRepaint on LISTER in r.345

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:37:41 CEST 2009

Dietmar Staab pisze:
> Hi,
>
> with the update to .345 the majixRepaint on the LISTER renderlet doesn't work
> anymore for me. Was there a change?
>
> I've something like
>                         <renderlet:BOX
>                             name="listBS"
>                             mode="div"
>                             style="display: block">
>                             <childs>
>                                 <renderlet:LISTER ...
>
> and the call of majixRepaint on the renderlet listBS has refreshed the LISTER
> in a previous version.
>
> regards,
>  Dietmar

Hi

Sorry for being impotunate, but if it's possible, I'd like to know if
there's a chance for geting function majixRepaint() working again.

I develope a small project and I'd like to use it. The deadline is set
for begining of June and I don't know if I should wait or look for the
other way of refreshing the list.

Regards
Paweł