[TYPO3-project-formidable] Accordion - open first one automatically by default?

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Sat May 16 09:10:16 CEST 2009

Stig Nørgaard Færch skrev:
> On this site:
> http://www.stickmanlabs.com/accordion/
>
> The first one is open by default - how can I accomplish this with
> Formidable?

I'm trying to solve this somehow.
And I found the onCheckPoint property.
If I set "when" to "end" and echo 123, shouldn't 123 be rendered after
and not before the generated Formidable content?
I get an "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already
sent ..." error.

Anyway, I'm trying to fire this one off:
return($this->aORenderlets["accordion"]->majixSetActiveTab("acc-toggle-1"));

The method is available, as it doesn't return any errors. But it doesn't
activate the tab. I think that it's actually run before and not after
end. Or - I might be wrong...

/Stig