[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:SEARCHFORM doesn't store info at sesion

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed May 6 09:13:57 CEST 2009

On Wed, 6 May 2009 07:52:03 +0200
Manuel Rego Casasnovas <mrego at igalia.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:37:30 +0200
> Manuel Rego Casasnovas <mrego at igalia.com> wrote:
> > I'd like that to have a renderlet:SEARCHFORM that doesn't store the
> > searching criterias at session.
> >
> > I'd like that after search something in the form, and browse for
> > other pages o my site, when I return to the form I'd like that the
> > form was empty.
> >
> > Is there any option to do that?
>

> Maybe I didn't explain properly, I'd like to not use the session to
> store the form values and lister result.
>
> Any idea bout how to solve this issue?

Finally I've implemented a new property "usesession" (default true) at
renderlet:SEARCHBOX.

I've done it with the current version of Formidable on my website
(303), and sorry but I've not time to check it with the last revision
and send a proper patch in order to be committed.

But, I've uploaded my patch to pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/f7d8dca7b

Maybe, it could be interesting for someone else ;-)

Bye,
   Rego