[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:CHECKBOX - how to display checked items

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Sun May 3 23:47:16 CEST 2009

Hi again

I've got the following renderlet:

<renderlet:CHECKBOX name="jezyki" label="Znane języki" renderOnly="true">
   <data>
     <userobj>
       <php><![CDATA[/*<?*/

         $res = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery(
           'jezyk, uid',
           'tx_bk411_jezyki',
           'deleted = 0',
           '',
           'jezyk asc'
         );
         $aItems = array();
         while ($aRow = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->sql_fetch_assoc($res)) {
           $aItems[] = array(
             'caption' => $aRow['jezyk'],
             'value' => $aRow['uid']
           );
         }

         return $aItems;

     </userobj>
   </data>
</renderlet:CHECKBOX>

And I want to display this renderlet with the checked items (items to be
checked are stored in other table). In creation mode I can use
data/defaultValue, but I need this to work no matter if this is creation
or edition mode. Is there any way to do this?

Regards
Paweł Bandura