[TYPO3-project-formidable] modalbox: change child renderlet:BOX with oMajixEvent parameters

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 15 23:20:15 CET 2009

Hi,

I have a modalbox and in this modalbox a renderlet box where I want to
change the <html>-Content dynamically.
To do so I tried to use a userobj php with
$this->oForm->oMajixEvent->getParams(); but that does not work (non-object
error).
Do you know hot to get the params there or how to change the content of the
box from the codebehind of the modalbox like used in snippets 92/93?
 document.getElementById('id....').innerHTML= does not work. PHP says that
the '=' is to much...

I am a little bit confused.

Thank you for help in advance.

Regards,