[TYPO3-project-formidable] Edit modalbox: It always execute all functions!

newgrp at googlemail.com newgrp at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:57:36 CET 2009

Hi Jerome,

in the following I descripe what I've done and what happens.

I used the HowTo
http://formidable.typo3.ug/tutorials/editing-in-list-with-modalbox.html as a
basis.
I changed the database table to my own.

Furthermore I added some renderlets to the modalbox (TinyMCE, where only the
textarea is shown, not the editor itself, and a few TEXT renderlets) for
editing more database fields.
I also added two new buttons: Hide/Show and Delete.

My concern is, that everytime the modalbox opens all functions in the PHP
file are executed. So all my records get the deleted and hidden flag , it
does not matter if I use the save or close button. I also change the
timestamp in the save function, so it also sets it everytime I open the
modalbox via the Edit button in the LISTER.

I hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything further I can do for
you.

Regards,
Hauke