[TYPO3-project-formidable] Edit in list using a modalbox, using renderlet:LISTBOX inside the modalbox

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Mon Mar 9 16:43:35 CET 2009

Hi Kontaxis Panagiotis,

I gave a try to your code, and everything was ok for me.
What version of Formidable are you using ?

To explain the workaround: the problem is that Formidable adds the
javascript file for listbox to the HTML page if listboxes can be found
only in the modalbox (this is due to a bug). The workaround is then to
add another listbox (this time, not in the modalbox) to help Formidable
detect that your application needs the javascript file for listbox.

Regards,
Jerome Schneider