[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:LISTER in Searchform / Display of total number of records / Access to SQL-Query

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Mon Mar 9 09:21:17 CET 2009

Hi there,

If I remember well this information is available on the
*renderlet:LISTER* bound to the searchform.

You may access it via the PHP:
$iNumRows = $this->aORenderlets["mylister"]->aPager["numrows"];  (i
should add an accessing method for that)

And in the template:
{mylister.pager.numrows}

Many other properties are available for the Lister at template-level;
try {mylister.debug()} to see all of them.

Regards,
Jerome Schneider