[TYPO3-project-formidable] Why are the template methods ifEmpty / ifNotEmpty commented out?

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:58:59 CET 2009

Hi,

in
ameos_formidable\api\class.tx_ameosformidable.php
the following code is commented out:
   case "ifNotEmpty": {

    if(tx_ameosformidable::templateDataAsString($mData) === "") {
     return TRUE;
    }

    return $mData;
    break;
   }
   case "ifEmpty": {

    if(tx_ameosformidable::templateDataAsString($mData) === "") {
     return $mData;
    }

    return AMEOSFORMIDABLE_LEXER_BREAKED;
    break;
   }

Why is it so?
These methods are exactly what I need, so I removed the "/**/" to use them.

Of course I do not want to do this with every new formidable version, so
there must be a good reason why this methods are commented out.
If not so, please remove the "/**/" also in thre trunk.
In the other case, please tell me the reason.

Sincerely,
Hauke