[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:LISTER in Searchform / Display of total number of records / Access to SQL-Query

Leopold Mayr leo at sprinkesnirg.de
Sun Mar 8 14:55:09 CET 2009

Hi List,

...I hope this ain't a dumb question...

I have a searchform with a lister that displays 50 records at a time
(with pager).

I have the following two problems:

1. I want to display the total number of records that match the search
critera and I can't find any info on that, maybe I've been looking in
all the wrong places...

2. In each row of the lister I have included a checkbox with
activelistable=true and a "Save all" button that saves the uids of
checked records in a session array (a "remember" list). I have also
written a Javascript function that checks all checkboxes. All this
works fine, but it only works for the records that are displayed. I
want to include a "Save all" Button that saves all uids of records
that match the search criteria. Is there a way to access the SQL-query
generated by the searchform so that I can extract a list of uids
maually? I could then also use this Query to get the total number of
records in order to solve problem #1. Or is there an array that
contains all records?

I'd appreciate any help, because I'm really stuck here

Thanks in advance,

Leo