[TYPO3-project-formidable] Form elements in LISTER with SEARCHFORM

Dietmar Staab news at das-rad-ruft.de
Mon Mar 2 01:45:56 CET 2009

Hi Jerome,

the example works, but if I use a JOIN operation in the SELECT then only the
first checkbox triggers the action.

for example
SELECT * FROM pages JOIN fe_users where pages.title != ''"
(ok, table is empty, but the alert pops up only on the first list entry after
clicking the checkbox)

I'm using several JOIN operations to get the result rows in the lister, which
works fine for the rows, but the checkbox is only active at the first list
entry.

regards,
 dietmar