[TYPO3-project-formidable] _sqlSearchClause in class.tx_rdtcheckbox.php

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 30 17:42:12 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems to me the sql generated to
search on a renderlet that contains multiple checkboxes is wrong. Let me
explain:

If you enter data in a record of type 'check' in the typo3 BE, the value
inserted in the db is an integer, where each bit represents the state of
the corresponding checkbox item in the tca definition of the field.

However, the sql generated in the renderlet class, seems to assume the
data is a comma-seperated list of values. So it generates FIND_IN_SET
query parts.

Is this a mistake or intentional for some reason? Any insight in this
highly appreciated :)

thanks,
Albert