[TYPO3-project-formidable] Showing renderlet:MODALBOX in Formidable 1.0 branch

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Wed Jun 24 21:43:23 CEST 2009

Hi Jerome!

Thanks for your quick response!

Jerome Schneider schrieb:
> PHP says that the class containing the code for datahandler:DBMM is not
> loaded when objects are unserialized from the SESSION in the ajax
> execution context.
>
> To quickly correct this, you may uncomment in
> ameos_formidable/ext_localconf.php the line:
>
> //"DBMM"    => array("key" => "dh_dbmm",    "base" => TRUE),
>
> To tell formidable to always load the DBMM datahandler.

I tried that and it leads to a FORMidable mayday in the majix response.
I've attached the mayday as a text-file.

I'm trying to implement that modalbox thing for seminars.

The TypoScript setup for FORMidable is attached in setup.txt.

In the template file I only got the marker {button_test} and not the
marker {modalbox_test}. Could this be a problem?

Greets,

Niels