[TYPO3-project-formidable] Showing renderlet:MODALBOX in Formidable 1.0 branch

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Mon Jun 22 22:22:49 CEST 2009

Hey guys!

I'm currently trying to let a modalbox appear with Formidable 1.0
branch. I'm currently doing the following (via TypoScript):

button_test = renderlet:BUTTON
button_test {
	name = button_test
	label = Test
	onclick {
		runat = ajax
		userobj.php (
return $this->aORenderlets['modalbox_test']->majixShowBox();
		)
	}
}

modalbox_test = renderlet:MODALBOX
modalbox_test {
	name = modalbox_test
	childs {
		label_test = renderlet:TEXT
		label_test {
			name = label_test
			label = Test
		}
	}
}

I always get the following result displayed via javascript:alert():

Fatal error:  formidable_mainrenderlet::i18n_shouldNotTranslate() [<a
href='formidable-mainrenderlet.i18n-shouldnottranslate'>formidable-mainrenderlet.i18n-shouldnottranslate</a>]:
The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an
incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition
"tx_dhdbmm" of the object you are trying to operate on
was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload()
function to load the class definition  in
/var/www/seminars/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/class.mainrenderlet.php
on line 986

What should I do to make this work?

Greets,

Niels