[TYPO3-project-formidable] Fomidale action

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Wed Jun 3 19:32:27 CEST 2009

Hi!

In my project I need Frames... OK.
Since I am not too experienced with this, ist might be that I am looking
for help at the wron place. I never used Frames bevore - who did?

--- snip ---
OK. Its not the place here to discuss the advantage of modern. My Boss
made the decission and he is better payed than me, so he must be
right..... :-(
--- snip ---

My Form/EXT works fine with no Frame, but now it don't.

The action ist wrong:

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" id="user_cinema_pi1"
action="http://localhost/tmd/kino/Reservierung.751.0.html?&amp;user_cinema_pi1[crypt]=313234343035343730302d3635342d3736"
method="post">

The URL should be Reservierung.751.1.html (mind the typeNum Parameter!).
But I cant figure out how to tell fomidable (V1.1 from TER), how to
change this.

Since the rest of the site wirks fine with the three Frames, I guess I
have set up TYPO3 (internal/external target) right, but I a not really
sure about this.

Thank you for your Help!

Christian.