[TYPO3-project-formidable] Bug in rev 345 when using 'remote'

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 15 11:23:45 CEST 2009

Gary Wong wrote:
> Hello!
> I have been playing with the remote form and this bit of code is
> definitely causing it to break. I downloaded the latest (rev 367) as of
> today and the function hasn't changed.
> I tried troubleshooting the code but it's just too deep for me! :-)
>
> Anyone want to take a look?

Hi Gary,

Someone at Ameos should have a look at the code, but you can get the
remote form working for now by changing the line in function
hasSubmitted from:

	if($sFormId === FALSE && $sAbsName === FALSE) {

to:

	if(true) {

which ofcourse ensures the code after the if is always executed.

By the way: there's a mistake in my original post on this. Where it says
'This will always return false, if $sFormId === FALSE && $sAbsName ===
FALSE' should be 'This will always return false, if not($sFormId ===
FALSE && $sAbsName === FALSE)'

The reason is $bRes = FALSE is set before execution of the if and this
value is thus returned when the if is not executed.

grtz,
Albert