[TYPO3-project-formidable] tslib_pibase in Ajax event

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 27 13:45:53 CET 2009

Hi list!

I use tslib_pibase to call request (pi_getRecord...) in my extension on form.
So I add require_once(PATH_tslib.'class.tslib_pibase.php'); in my extension.

All is ok in the form but not in ajax even. If I call tslib_pibase in ajax event (onclick button), I have this error message : "undefined class name tslib_pibase".

So how to add the tslib_pibase requirement without modify formidable core.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.