[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to make a singleview

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Tue Jan 27 11:46:08 CET 2009

Hello,

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 10:21 +0000, Sanosuke303 wrote:
> If I want to upgrade to branch 2 (rev 301), I must reinstall Formidable and overwrite?

Yes, you should remove the old version and install the new version. But
it's not a good idea do it with previous projects that are working with
Formidable 1.

So, I recommend to start to use Formidable 2 in new projects, but left
the previous projects with Formidable 1.

Best regards,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas