[TYPO3-project-formidable] UserGroup in edition

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 23 17:17:32 CET 2009

Hi list!

I try to make a form in edition mode and I have a problem with usergroup of the user.

If I use a listbox, the listbox select the good usergroup only if the user have 1 usergroup. If the user have more than 1 usergroup, the listbox is selected on the first item.

1 : If the user have two usergroup, how to force the listbox to select the first group of the user and don't consider the second group?

2 : How to show all group of base and make selected all groups of the user (like in the typo3's backend)? With a listbox and multiselect?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards