[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to make a dynamic listHeader

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Fri Feb 27 16:07:11 CET 2009

Hi again,

you might use /columns/listheaders=false, but this will disable all the
headers, not just for one column

like this:

<renderlet:LISTER name="mylist">
	<!-- ... -->
	<columns listHeaders="false">
	</columns>
</renderlet:LISTER>
Note: /columns/listHeaders might be defined as a userobj

You may also try to use /process on your column. With a process=false,
the column (and it's header) will disappear from the list. /process may
also be defined as a userobj.

Hope this helps,
Jerome