[TYPO3-project-formidable] Stripping HTML tags from user inputbefore DB insertion

newgrp at googlemail.com newgrp at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:36:46 CET 2009

Hi,

in TinyMCE there are two functions:
Option: valid_elements
Option: invalid_elements
http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Configuration/invalid_elements
http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Configuration/valid_elements

You can use the standard valid_elements or set them by yourself.
And you can set elements which will be deleted when saved.

I'd like these functions to be integrated in formidable for TEXT and
TEXTAREA  renderlets. So you do not need to use userobjects and put the code
everytime you need it.

How do you think about it?

Reagrds,
Hauke