[TYPO3-project-formidable] TINYMCE: Plugin Spellchecker: How to configure

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Feb 25 09:49:06 CET 2009

Hello Hauke,

To configure tinymce with googlespell you have to:

1- Download "PHP Spellchecker" on http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/download.php
2- Extract it to your /fileadmin directory in TYPO3
3- Define the spellchecker_rpc_url to "/fileadmin/spellchecker/rpc.php"
4- Test !

Note: your PHP server has to support either cURL or SSL thru fsockopen()
to use the googlespell service; if not, you'll get a javascript
error-message

Note 2: some things can be configured inside
fileadmin/spellchecker/config.php

Hoping this will make it,
Jerome