[TYPO3-project-formidable] TINYMCE: Plugin Spellchecker: How to configure

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Tue Feb 24 10:22:07 CET 2009

Hi Hauke,
The spellchecker was not included in the provided version of tinymce
(2.1.1). I upgraded to tinymce 3.2.1.1, including spellchecker; you'll
have to upgrade to Formidable rev318
http://formidable.typo3.ug/svn/changelog/revision-318.html

To declare it in your XML:

<renderlet:TINYMCE name="mymce" label="TinyMCE with spellchecker">
	<config
		width="400"
		height="200"
		plugins="spellchecker"
		theme="advanced"
		theme_advanced_buttons3_add="spellchecker"
		spellchecker_languages="+English=en,Swedish=sv"
		spellchecker_rpc_url=""
	/>
</renderlet:TINYMCE>

In the spellchecker_rpc_url property, you have to declare the url of a
spellchecker webservice, like explained in the TinyMCE documentation.

Best regards,
Jerome Schneider