[TYPO3-project-formidable] Can I use formidable for something like inline relational editing (IRRE) in the frontend?

Ralf Thierfelder ralf.thierfelder at img.fh-mainz.de
Mon Feb 23 11:30:47 CET 2009

Hi,

is it possible to use ameos formidable for something like inline relational
editing? I have expanded the fe_user system. FE-Users should be possible to
edit their account in the frontend. Now some information is in tables which
are related 1:n to the table fe_users. I.e there is the table educations
with the fields date and place. I want the users to be possible to edit
their whole account in one form.
Is this possible? Could you give me an example,
Thanks for any advice or example
Ralf