[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable edit in list using a modalbox in the Backend - Does not work!

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Fri Feb 20 16:46:24 CET 2009

Hi Hauke,

You may try to call, in your backend module, right after the call to
render() on your form object:

tx_ameosformidable::backendHeaders(&$this);

like this:

$this->oForm = t3lib_div::makeInstance("tx_ameosformidable");
$this->oForm->init(
	&$this,
	"EXT:myext/path/to.xml"
);
$sForm = $this->oForm->render();
tx_ameosformidable::backendHeaders(&$this);

This is something you don't have to do when in FE. It's not documented,
that's probably the reason why you did not find it :D

Regards,
Jerome