[TYPO3-project-formidable] AJAX edit view from LISTER

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Fri Feb 20 09:39:28 CET 2009

Hi Adrian,

You'll find a way to achieve in-line edition with ajax refresh here:
http://formidable.typo3.ug/tutorials/editing-in-list-with-modalbox.html

It's a combination of list and modalbox

Regards,
Jerome Schneider

PS: there's also a possibility for inline edition right in the lister
with no modalbox involved