[TYPO3-project-formidable] AJAX edit view from LISTER

Adrian Föder adrian at foeder.de
Thu Feb 19 17:12:13 CET 2009

Hello folks,

I'm new into that mailing list, please be dear to me :)

Sorry when accidently asking a question that 1.800 people did before me; but
is there an existing, simple way to get a form visible outside the LISTER in
order to modify the whole corresponding entry?

Let's assume there is a frontend user having... well... items for sale. He
has a page "My Items" and there's the Lister where mainly the content of the
table tx_mynerdyextension_itemssale is displayed, WHERE owneruid =
feuser->uid.

He clicks on the "edit" icon in the lister and *swoosh* a form rolls out
where he can modify this row's content and save it back.

Does this run yet in any way? Are there examples or tut's available?

thank you very much and best regards,

-adrian