[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to display form fields validation errors in case on renderer:TEMPLATE?

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Mon Feb 2 09:53:56 CET 2009

Hi there,
There's also this possibility in your template, with myerrortag defined
as the error-tag, and fields mytxt1 and mylist2 having errors, to use
these markers wherever you need:

{myerrortag.mytxt1.tag} and {myerrortag.mylist2.tag}

Reminder:
To know what is available at template-level on a marker, use the debug()
method, like this:

{myerrortag.debug()} or {myerrortag.mytxt1.debug()}

Best regards,
Jerome Schneider