[TYPO3-project-formidable] SEARCHFORM + LISTER buggy in version 2.0.367 ?

Christian Kartnig office at hahnepeter.de
Mon Aug 31 21:02:58 CEST 2009

Hi List,

I'm experiencing various problem combining the SEARCHFORM and LISTER
renderlet in the latest version (e.g. searchform gets 'stuck' with
previous search values if there is no match to the search or if you add
a renderlet:DATE in a column).

So I tried out the example on
http://formidable.typo3.ug/features/the-mighty-lister/search-and-list.html,
I pasted the original code, changing only the pid in the query to get
any results. The searchterms in the searchform didn't influence the
lister at all!

Then I tried the same code with version 1.0.183 installed - everything
worked out fine, in the example and in my own code.

Am I doing something wrong here or is the searchform-lister combination
buggy in version 2?

Please help,

Christian