[TYPO3-project-formidable] Value of rdt lost when rdt in readOnly mode

JéŽrô™me Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Tue Aug 25 09:49:57 CEST 2009

Hi Paweł,

On the POST level, this is the way it is ment to work.
To get the correct data, you have to use $this->oDataHandler->getFormData().
Readonly values are not transiting thru the client fo security reasons.
And if there's a hidden posting "1" for readonly renderlets, it's for
Formidable to know wether this rdt has ben posted or not (useful in some
cases)

Best regards,
Jerome Schneider