[TYPO3-project-formidable] Problem with dates before 01-01-1970

JéŽrô™me Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Mon Aug 24 17:14:01 CEST 2009

Hi Paweł

This is dur to a limitation of the timestamp format used in TYPO3
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-5_0-general/2007-October/000589.html

The only way to achieve what you need would be to store and handle dates
as string litterals in the database.
I updated rdt date in the SVN, and starting with revision 392, you may
define /convertToTimestamp=false on the renderlet configuration to
handle and store string litterals.

For instance:

<renderlet:DATE name="mypastdate" convertToTimestamp="false">
	<data>
		<datetime format="%m-%d-%Y" />
	</data>
</renderlet:DATE>