[TYPO3-project-formidable] Patch: use the form ID when adding header data

JéŽrô™me Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Thu Aug 13 19:44:53 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,
I'm about to apply the patch, but I think there is a problem about it.

If I read the code correctly, when no key is given, the key used is:
ameosformidable_" . $this->formid

Each call without key given will overwrite this cell, then.
But this will certainly break some things, as if no key is given, the
method is intended to append headerdata to the array.

Resulting in header loss by overwrite in some situations.

What do you think ?

Jerome