[TYPO3-project-formidable] Please update Prototype and Scriptaculous

Raphael GEYER no_spam at ameos.com
Thu Aug 13 11:30:56 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

Yes can/will do it, but we would prefer help you to upgrade your application
to the lastest version of branch 2.
We still keep version 1.1 and would like to only manage branch 2 in the TER.
May be I am missing some informations but what would you need to upgrade to
branch 2 ?

Regards,

Raphael GEYER
http://www.ameos.com