[TYPO3-project-formidable] Add possibility to define an individual wrap for each checkbox item in FORMidable 1.x branch

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Sun Aug 9 19:28:37 CEST 2009

Hi guys!

See attached patch. We need this for seminars.

Currently it is possible to define "wrapitem" which is applied to each
non-selected item. Unfortunately it is not possible to individualize
this wrap.

We are using a userobj for creating the data for the checkbox renderlet
which creates an array of arrays with an element "caption" and an
element "value". Let's allow to add another element "wrapitem" which
holds a wrap for this specific item.

So if value contains the UID of the record and caption contains the
title of the record it is possible to e.g. add an "Edit" button via
wrapitem after that checkbox item.

I hope you understand our needs and apply this patch as soon as possible
to the 1.x branch. We'd need to have another release of the 1.x branch soon.

Thanks!

Greets,

Niels