[TYPO3-project-formidable] [Maybe solvation]Russian locals doesn't work int Formidable 2.0.238, I wrote the solvation some time ago. Please patch it.

Nikitin S.M. nikitinsm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:01:52 CEST 2008

I think it is of the ajax patch because when I'm setting runat=server -
works perfect, and in ajax and js mode "confirm" disapears because it
forms in formidable_mainrenderer->_getServerEvent and it isn't called in
"ajax" mode only in "server". I think if it'll be before calling
_getServerEvent, _getAjaxEvent or _getClientEvent it will work perfect.