[TYPO3-project-formidable] beforesearch + remote search form

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:34:11 CET 2008

Dear list,
I have a remote search form, and I want to parse data entered into it.
For this purpose I try to use beforesearch, but the criteria is not
modified.
I try to debug it, and that's what I get:
Array ( [some-container.search_parts.itemnumber] => M
[some-container.search_parts.btnSubmit] => )
Array ( [some-container.search_parts.itemnumber] => hkjh
[some-container.search_parts.btnSubmit] => 1 )
You can see that once it returns the right criteria, and then it gets
overriden by the wrong criteria.
The same code with a usual searchform(without remote search) works fine.
Here's the code: http://pastebin.com/f107a2f55
What am I doing wrong?

Dmitri.