[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to use rowInput:: with AJAX?

Gary Wong gary.wong at spingroup.com
Wed Nov 26 15:43:29 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response, but the problem I have is not about
"rowData::", but with "rowInput::"

"rowData::uid" returns the stored (default) value of the uid field of
the current row.
But what I need is to access the field's current INPUT field data (an
activelistable field).

So, if I have a column with a text renderlet "specialty" that is
"activelistable", let's say the default value is "Doctor".
And, now let's say the user changed that field of that row's input field
data to "Physician"

"rowData::specialty" will and should return "Doctor"
"rowInput::specialty" as I understand it should return "Physician", but
it doesn't.

Any other ideas?

Thank you
Gary