[TYPO3-project-formidable] Pager don't show on renderlet:LISTER with a template

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Nov 26 13:12:54 CET 2008

Hello,

I've the next renderlet:LISTER:
    <renderlet:LISTER name="news_list">
      <datasource use="news" />
      <columns>
        <column name="title" type="renderlet:TEXT" listHeader="title" />
        <column name="short" type="renderlet:TEXT"
listHeader="subtitle" />
      </columns>
      <template>
        <path>fileadmin/my_template.html</path>
        <subpart>###LIST###</subpart>
        <alternaterows>###ROW###</alternaterows>
      </template>
      <ifempty>No results</ifempty>
    </renderlet:LISTER>

With this template:
<!-- ###LIST### begin-->

<ul>
   <!-- ###ROWS### begin-->
      <!-- ###ROW### begin-->
         <li>
             <h1>{title}</h1>
         </li>
      <!-- ###ROW### end-->
   <!-- ###ROWS### end-->
</ul>

{PAGER}

<!-- ###LIST### end-->

And the pager is not showed when the page is rendered and I can't find
any reason.

I've tested more options and nothing works:
<pager>
   <rows>
      <perpage>5</perpage>
   </rows>
   <display>true</display>
</pager>

I know that it's quite strange to use a template for the lister and try
to use a default pager, but I'm doing some tests and for the moment the
default pager is enough.

However I'm not sure if it's a bug or it's just the expected behaviour.

Best regards,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas