[TYPO3-project-formidable] formidable default install and example code not working out-of-box

Andres Toomsalu andres at active.ee
Tue Nov 4 11:24:58 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to get formidable working but no lock with out-of-box install
and current wiki documentation.
I have installed /ameos_formidable 1.1.0 plugin into typo3 v4.2.0.
I then created an FEPlugin extension with kickstarter and inserted the
following code to the skeletons main function:

$this->oForm = t3lib_div::makeInstance("tx_ameosformidable");
$this->oForm->init(
            $this,
            t3lib_extmgm::extPath($this->extKey) . "xml/form1.xml"//,
            //25    // uid of the record to edit ( if edition needed ;)
            );

$content = $this->oForm->render();

When executing the plugin I get an error:
/*Fatal error*: Class 'tx_ameosformidable' not found in
*/home/html/typo3extdev/typo3_src-4.2.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php* on
line *4533

So how do I include tx_ameosformidable in proper way then?

Regards,
*

Andres Toomsalu, andres at active.ee